Primary Care Nurse Practitioner- Pacific Northwest
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Primary Care Advanced Practice Provider4-Day work-weekRelocation
and Signing BonusThis is an opportunity to become part of an
organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare
through an integrated and collaborative system. Both Nurse
Practitioners and Physician Assistants are encouraged to
- 100% Outpatient with no call responsibilities
- 4-day work-week typically 8 am to 6 pm
- 16 patients per day, which can be busier if desired. All ages
are expected, but primarily adults and geriatrics.
- You can expect to be fully ramped in 6 months if not sooner, at
your comfort level.
- Base salary is a range depending on experience between
$115,000+ and $136,000+ and is fully guaranteed
- Production structure is also available so you have direct
control of your income
- Quality bonus of up to 7.5% of base salary
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance of up to $10k.
- The facility qualifies for student loan assistance.
- Benefits, 401(k) plan, malpractice insuranceThis close-knit,
family-friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional
quality of life and a relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with
tall trees, clean air, and stunning mountain views while still
having easy access to the Seattle metro. With a 4-day work week and
favorable patient volume, the incoming nurse practitioner will have
the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor
recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Outdoor Activities: Abundant options for hiking, camping,
boating, fishing, and more. 8,000 trails at your doorstep!
- Local Festivals: Enjoy the Loggers' Jubilee, celebrating the
town's logging history.
- Close-Knit Community: Friendly and welcoming environment with
strong community bonds.--Ask me about the barista story!
- Quality Education: low student to teacher ratio.
- Affordable Living: Lower cost of living than larger
- Community Engagement: Numerous community organizations and
volunteer opportunities for involvement.
- Join our healthcare team and experience a fulfilling career in
a close-knit community surrounded by the beauty of the Pacific
Keywords: Curative, South Hill , Primary Care Nurse Practitioner- Pacific Northwest, Healthcare , Morton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!